|phone||888-529-4335 (Toll Free)|
An associate of the firm, Mr. LaBella is a litigator, focusing his practice in the areas of commercial law, construction law, criminal law, insurance litigation, products liability, professional malpractice, and real estate. Mr. LaBella has lectured on the topic of mechanic's lien law and has been recognized by the Law Works for People network of the Connecticut Bar Association. Mr. LaBella has had a career in banking and insurance, and his practical business experience is an asset to his clients. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. LaBella was a compliance officer at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Licensed to practice in State and Federal Courts here in Connecticut, Mr. LaBella graduated from the Quinnipiac University School of Law in 1994, cum laude, and is a member of the Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity. He received his B.A. from Vassar College in 1986. Mr. LaBella has resolved hundreds of cases in favor of his clients, has tried cases to conclusion in our state and federal courts, and has argued successfully before the Appellate and Supreme Courts of the State of Connecticut.
Mr. LaBella is a member of the American Association for Justice, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, and Greater Bridgeport Bar Association. He is also a member of the Connecticut Bar Association's Litigation Section and is the Vice President of Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers-Connecticut, a non-proft organization that assists lawyers in distress throughout the state. Mr. LaBella lives with his wife and two dogs in Fairfield, Connecticut.
- Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Real Estate
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut,
Honors: Cum Laude
Honors: Phi Delta Phi
- Vassar College, Poughkeepise, New York, USA,
- Honors and Awards:
- Honored for the Betterment of the Practice of Law through Volunteer Work, Connecticut Supreme Court, Law Day, 2006
- Judge of Law School Oral Argument Competition, Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association, Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers-Connecticut
- Vice President
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
- Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers-Connecticut, Inc.
- Vice President and Director
- Rotary International-Fairfield, Connecticut