Patricia Whiting Welch
Attorney Welch has been an associate with Ury & Moskow, LLC since 2000 and has a diverse range of practice in all civil proceedings, including complex insurance coverage issues, personal injury, employment law litigation, wrongful death, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, pharmaceutical litigation, and probate matters.
Admitted to the Connecticut bar in 1999 and the U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, in 2013, Ms. Welch is a 1998 cum laude graduate of the Quinnipiac College School of Law and received her B.S., cum laude, from Sacred Heart University in 1993. Ms. Welch is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. From 2000 – 2002, Ms. Welch served on the Connecticut Law Tribune’s Advisory Board.
Ms. Welch is actively involved in the local community and volunteers for the School Volunteer Association of Bridgeport, Inc. as a classroom tutor and reader at Hallen School. She is a parent of three children in the Trumbull public school system and an active member of the parent teacher associations of both the middle and elementary schools.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Products Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Connecticut, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2013
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. cum laude – 1998
- Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, Connecticut
- B.S. cum laude – 1993
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member-Women’s Caucus
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Connecticut Law Tribune, Member, Advisory Board, 2000 – 2002
- The Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Litigation Section